With Active Academy, tailored specifically around your individual fitness, personal training ensures you get the most out of every workout. Our expert personal trainers can offer support, advice and motivation to keep you on the right track and get results.
|Type of Subscription||Total Number of Sessions||Fees|
Note: The Trainee can agree with his Personal Trainer about the suitable dates and timings.
Terms & Conditions...
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your Personal Training goals. To help us provide a professional, motivating and enjoyable experience for you and all our clients, please read through the terms and conditions of Personal Training with Active Academy.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your trainer.
- Payment: All payments for Personal Training sessions are to be made in advance. Package renewals are due at the last session of the current package.
- Rescheduling appointments: We understand that sometimes you may need to reschedule an appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your request. If your trainer is unable to find an alternative time, and your request is placed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment, you will be charged for the appointment (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
- Group Training: If a member of the group cancels or misses an appointment that group member will forfeit that session regardless of any prior notice given.
- Cancelling or missing an appointment: If you miss a scheduled appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the scheduled training session (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
- Trainer cancellation or missing an appointment: In the event of unexpected absence, your trainer will contact you as soon as possible. If you’re trainer is absent due to a case of an emergency you will be contacted by the Personal Training Manager to explain the situation and reschedule the session with no penalty to us.
- Trainer holidays and absences: Your trainer will provide you with at least 14 days notice for any prolonged trainer absences. Your trainer will discuss alternative personal training arrangements with you.
- Health concerns: You must inform your trainer of any relevant injury or illness and will obtain a medical clearance from your medical specialist prior to beginning (or restarting) training if there are any medical concerns.
- Medical freeze option: If you become ill or injured and have been advised by your doctor to temporarily discontinue training, you may freeze any remaining sessions for a period up to 3 months.
- Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions stated herein will automatically be carried over to your new sessions upon expiry of the current package without the need for a new agreement to be signed and dated.
- Liability: You accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major.
YOU ACCEPT THIS RISK AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR EXERCISE AND TRAINING You will in no way hold Active Academy or your trainer liable for any injuries or illness sustained. You also agree that you have no undisclosed injury or illness that may affect your ability to undertake rigorous exercise and to the best of your knowledge you are ready and able to undertake this exercise program. All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to be excellent and truly help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available in Bahrain.
Presenter of Event
Share With Friends
Date : 21 Jan 2020 - 21 Apr 2020
Time : 1:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Category : Sport
Venue : AL UFUK
Address : Reef Island, Reef Island, Road 4652, Manama, Bahrain